Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • We had an incredible graduation recognition service yesterday.
  • Went to one graduation ceremony on Friday and attended another one today.
  • Man... its so ... cold outside.
  • Finished our Pop Goes the Church discussion group. I'm kinda sad.
  • Checking out Gyminee.com after seeing a twitter post by Transition Pete.
  • Did you catch my ultimate blog shout?
  • Watched some UFC while simmering down for the night. Prob not the best thing to watch when ur simmering down.
  • Coordinating a huge missions project in our city this summer. I was in meetings all day planning this.
  • Just had some Chinese food.
  • The One Prayer series kicked off this Sunday. Everyone is talking about it.
  • I think its awesome to consider the uniting of over 1,400 churches for one teaching series. I hope this is the start of something bigger in the church today.
  • I didn't get a weekend. Had several events this weekend which led to TC not resting much. Needless to say, I'm pooped.
  • Graduation parties, training workshop I led on Saturday, etc... lots going on.
  • Arrgh. More spam.
  • Are you following me on Twitter? If not, check it here.
  • Last week I gave shoutouts to people reading me in places like Canada, Japan, Uganda, Egypt, the Netherlands, Ecuador, the United Kingdom, Turkey and beyond... hoping that these readers would leave me a nice comment and say "It's ME!" "It's ME!"
  • Wow... just checked this space out created by my friend Clayton Bell.
  • I knew tidbits to his story but didn't know the whole story.
  • Clayton, I have a lot of respect for you my man. Thanks for sharing your life with us.
  • I can't wait till the Catalyst conference this fall.
  • Obama. Finally we have the Democratic nominee. Sheesh.
  • Going with some other student ministers to see a movie on Thursday. What should we see?
  • I was in a mood this morning. Had to apologize to several people in advance in case I offended them during the day. By 12noon I seemed to be good to go. Apparently I wasn't awake yet?
  • Yea, I'm not a morning person.
  • Weather outside is zapping my energy. Its like kryptonite.
  • I know... I'm a wimp. I own it.
  • The end.

     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      weather is kicking your butt? what weather? if you say its hot I'm gonna beat you silly.
      :)  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Whitey - it was 101 degrees here (not heat index) over the weekend... and when you factor in the humidity... oh yea, its HOT.  

    3. # Blogger r3v3r3nd

      Hello,

      I am one of the founders of Gyminee. I hope it helps you reach your goals. Please let us know if you need help getting setup.

      Regards,

      Andy
      Gyminee.com  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com