Ridiculous at Rita's

I had my first Rita's (not my mom, even though thats her name) experience on Friday evening with ChurchyDave and his cool wife, Kim.


My Rita's Experience with ChurchyDave and Kim


(Editors Note): You can tell there is a slight bias from this video. Send ChurchyDave some sympathy cards as he apparently feels he is the victim here.

 Subscribe to the RSS Feed

Labels: , ,

7 Responses to “Ridiculous at Rita's”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Well, that wasn't uncomfortable at all...  

  2. # Blogger shawn elledge

    So, you go to Rita's and get the "soft-serve"?!? Listen, much love to you Terrace my friend... but that's almost equivalent to going to Ruth's Chris and ordering the chicken.  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Clayton - ha!
    --
    @Shawn - send hate mail to Dave Daniels. Me: Newby, Dave: "Get anything!"  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    you can't go to rita's italian ice and NOT get italian ice (or as kim wisely chose-the blendini...mmm)  

  5. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Shawna - Ok, again... Daniels led me astray. Perhaps one could say I was the idiot who didn't notice the sign Rita's "Italian Ice" and connect that this was their specialty but I wasn't directed otherwise (by the ice-veteran, ChurchyDave) when I ordered my "custard."  

  6. # Blogger Tim Liu

    that was pretty hilarious. new internet catchphrase: I'VE GOT A COUPON SUCKAAA!!!  

  7. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Tim- I laughed again.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com