What if...


What if you got a letter from your future self? Corey Mann blogged "A Letter from Future Me" and I felt it was so rich that I had to share some link love. Corey, good stuff. I'm encouraged by your journey and am glad that God doesn't allow us to see snapshots of the road ahead. I don't know if I could handle it.

 Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.


Labels: , , , ,

1 Responses to “What if...”

  1. # Blogger Corey Mann

    I've never gotten as many comments and personal emails than that particular post.

    It apparently is making some folks think.

    Thanks for the nod.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com